Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A light at the end of the tunnel


This semester my reading life has been consumed by books that I HAVE to read. Which is fine--most of them I really enjoyed. But there's nothing quite like finding a book that you WANT to read and reading it, without worrying about finishing by a certain date or leading the book discussion that week. So, without any further hesitation, here are the books that I am looking forward to reading once I scrape together a bit of free time:

  • Disquiet by Julie Leigh
  • What Happened to Anna K. by Irina Reyn
  • The House on Fortune Street by Margot Livesey
  • The Book of Dahlia by Elisa Albert
  • The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
  • College Girl by Patricia Weitz
  • Happens Every Day by Isabel Gillies


the....end.....is....almost....here....!

No comments:

Post a Comment